Asomaton ( = without a body ) has been three years in the making. The building was made from wood and stone in 1896, initially to function as a carriage wheel repair shop. It went on to become an elegant townhouse but has been abandoned for the last 20 years, so in close collaboration with the Greek Ministry of Culture this preserved building has been transform into a Boutique Hotel. Historical essence blends with a contemporary outlook; the building’s original stone has been carefully refinished, an indoor swimming pool was created, located very close to the Acropolis with amazing views for the terrace. New York based Greek artist Philip Chiaras hosts his artworks onsite.